Welcome to the Business Owners Success Club
It takes a Community to Grow a Business. Your local community and the community of other business owners: local and around the world.
If we all work together to improve our businesses to the point where they are Effortless for us, we can spare some energy for our communities and to help others in their communities. Many of the problems in the world come from economic disparity. A vibrant local small business community can make all the difference. Small business supports sports, culture and community at a local level. Small Business has a vested interest in community infrastructure, safety and economics.
If we are interested in a better world, the best thing we can do is help and support business owners all over the world.
That’s what the Business Owners Success Club is all about.
We’ve worked with 100’s of business owners through the years. Most have several things in common: we don’t have MBA’s and we know what it feels like to try to explain to others what it’s like to own a business.
Inside the Business Owners Success Club we are building a community of business owners and people who help and support business owners. Sometimes you will know clearly who is who and other times that line will blur because we are all business owners and we all help each other.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
There are 4 Essential Components of Your Effortless Business; but you, the owner, are the Fifth Element – the most important element.
The Business Owners Success Club is for you.
In order for you to make your business the best it can be, you need to be in the best shape you can be. You need to be strong, energized, creative, fearless, and motivated. How can you do that every day, or at least most days.
You need to be supported, encouraged, hugged or booted depending upon what you need most. We are the bunch who can do that! We’re all business owners here. We are all having the same experiences and we understand you.
There are no silver bullets. Jim Collins talks about getting a massive flywheel to turn. You push and push and push. Finally, there’s some movement and you keep pushing. At some point “the momentum of the thing kicks in your favor, hurling the flywheel forward, turn after turn…whoosh!…it’s own heavy weight working for you. “ If someone were to ask you what was the one big push that caused this thing to go so fast, you’d recognize it as a nonsensical question. It wasn’t one thing, it was consistent effort.
Let’s work together to get all our flywheels spinning.
BUSINESS OWNERS SUCCESS CLUB
We realize the power of groups and want to take advantage of the collective wisdom, varied best practices and accountability they offer.
We are building a membership space and will open it soon. The objective is to bring us together in a way that we all get what we need and that includes sharing the proceeds.
We are going to do a couple of things different than most membership sites:
- The membership fee will be a one time, life-time payment.
- The fee will go up by $1 for every 10 people who join – we want to reward the innovators
- There will be plenty of resources and connection on the inside. There will also be ‘The Program’ as in get with ‘The Program’. This will be a guided program to help you improve your business a little bit all the time. Most of the monthly fee will go into your ‘bank’ to be used towards deeper coaching and working sessions as you require them. For instance, you may not need any extra help with writing copy, designing products or setting up a blog, but when we cover Getting Paid, you may want to join the working session to set up your PayPal and link it to your auto responder and move the money to your bank account and figure out how to track it all. The Expert leading that session will be paid the money charged.
- You can pay a fee to join a facilitated Mastermind Group. Again most of the money goes to pay the facilitator and to bring in experts that the group needs.
- We want to experiment with coaching groups where you or a small group work with a number of experts to catapult you forward. We think it takes more than one great mind or area of expertise to give you great big results.
If you want to be in for the very beginning as we co-create this space, please email for an invitation.